Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'd love to watch

"I'd love to watch you have sex with my bf." Her fingers tapped my wrist.

"I'll do it if you join us". I looked at her surprised expression.

"Um, well," she hedged, not expecting my proposition.

"You talk it over." I wrote my number on her receipt and took the tray of empty glasses to the bar.

Her bf returned to the table. They talked as if they were arguing but I couldn't make out their conversation over the din. He glanced at me a couple of times as I was filling drink orders. He looked like a college jock who had covered his arms and neck with fresh tats. She was hauntingly pretty, like a goth model for an exotic perfume. They were trying to agree on how to pick up a willing sextoy.

I went to the back room. He followed me and stood in the doorway. I walked over to him. "I'm Dave".

"I'm Mark," he stammered.


"Step into the room." I tapped his shoulder and pulled the door closed. I moved closer to him and looked at his shy expression. I tugged him by the neck. He parted his lips. I kissed him lightly. His eyes were closed. I kissed him again, with a little more force. My tongue found its way into his mouth.

He sighed a low "mmm". My hand went down to his crotch. I could feel his cock pressing up against his pants.

This was too easy for what I thought was a straight guy. If he was bi like me we'd have our clothes off by now and one of us would be going down on the other. "We have to talk." I pulled back.

"OK" . He was reticent to say more. "What about?"

"Your gf wants me to make out with you, you know?" I said. "What do you want?"

"I want to suck your cock". He whispered.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me", he said slowly.

Way too easy, I thought, something's not right about this. Normally I wouldn't turn down an open threesome with a hot couple but I had to figure out what they both wanted.  "I'm off in about an hour, can we meet somewhere?"

"Liz has your number", he said, "we'll call you".

Yeah, sure . Game's over. You can go with your tail between your legs. I opened the door. He stepped out when I opened the door. I loaded some cases of beer on the dolly and wheeled it to the bar. They were gone. This wouldn't be the first come-on I'd have. Usually patrons get drunk and start saying ridiculous things they'd later regret when sober. I usually forget what I hear at the bar and move on. I was hoping I'd get a call from one of my regular clients before closing time. My phone rings. "It's Mark," the voice said shyly, "we met at the bar this evening."

"You're the guy with Liz?" I asked to be sure of who it was.

"Yeah", he answered, "we'd like you to come over for drinks tonight."

"Is that all?" I asked. Asking a bartender over for drinks is not much of an invitation.

"We'd...I'd like you to come over and do what we talked about." He wouldn't say that he was inviting me for a hard pounding.

"Is Liz on board with this?" I asked. Usually heterosexual couples have conditions and reservations.

"Yeah, she is. She wants to watch." Mark answered.

"I told her she would have to participate, not watch." I said.

"Oh," he paused, "hold on". I could hear him talking to Liz. If she refuses, then he can trick with me at the bar while I'm cleaning up.

"OK", he spoke into the phone, "she's in".

"By in I take that to mean she has no restrictions?" I asked. I figured they would have some limits and this was a way to figure out what they were.

"Safe Sex, no barebacking", he replied.

"BDSM?" I asked.

"Um, " he stammered, "we do light kink. No pain, watersports, stuff like that".

"Do you have toys?" This was a way to get more specifics.

"We have hand and wrist cuffs, some rope, vibrator..." he paused, "things like that".

"I'll bring my toybag," I answered.

I did my boy-toy cleanup  (enema, shave, shower), added some toys, condoms & a change of clothes in my duffel bag and went to the address Mark gave me. They were in one of the higher floors in a feature-less apartment, almost like an office. Mark showed me in. He explained this was a company apartment for when Liz does her Art Director job in the area. He is her PA.

Mark went into the kitchen to make some drinks. I sat on the couch with Liz and she explained their relationship.  "I hired him for the PA job a few years ago," she explained. "It's a regular job but he accompanies me to wherever I travel and is with me all the time."

"So, " I was slightly curious, "it's just business between you and Mark?"

"No", she answered with a show of pride, "he's my slave, you understand?"

"Yes," I replied even more curious, "I think so."

"He subs to me completely in the bedroom. When we're out in public,  he sets my schedule and takes me places."

"So," I tried to get her to the point, "what do you want from me?"

"I want him to experience forced-bi. He's accepted strap-on and a dildo down his throat." She looked at my expression to see if I would not approve. I smiled. "Now I want him to have the real thing."

Mark, now stripped to his boxer shorts, returned with drinks. He knelt facing Liz's boots. "Lick them," she directed him. He began kissing her boots. After a few minutes, she pulled him up by his ears. She placed a leather collar around his neck and tightened the buckle. She atatched a leash to the collar. "Hands", she ordered him. He stretched his arms toward her and she tightened leather shackles to his wrists.

"Put these on your feet", she handed him the ankle cuffs. He secured them. She tugged on the leash, "Kneel" she commanded him,  "hands behind your back".  She used the small hogtie chain set to secure his wrists to his ankles. She pulled a purple dildo out and said, "open". He opened his mouth and she slid the device into his throat.

"You see, " she turned to me, "he's a good cocksucker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment