Thursday, February 23, 2012

Should Erotica Be Censored?

I apologize for being a little off-topic here but I will briefly mention the link to my post in my "erotic reading" site regarding the recent censorship of erotica by PayPal, Amazon, et. al. Follow this link:
http://bit.ly/Abbn0e

Censorship is a slippery slope. If they start with some kinds of erotica, where do they stop? Will books on "Breast Cancer" be banned? It may not be that far-fetched as I have noted that some blogs that discuss "Breast Cancer" are filtered out by "family-friendly" or "Christian" web filtering software.

For those of you who are members of "erotica forum", to read more discussion, follow this link: http://bit.ly/wSsK7s

2 comments:

  1. I discussed this on my blog today too. It's a problem and is definitely a slippery slope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it should be censored. Hey buy what you want read what you want. I do think the way things get catagorized could use a bit of help.

      Delete