Monday, February 28, 2011

Christmas with Andrei - pt. 1

I was working with Mary at the bar Christmas eve. They had karoake of old campy christmmas tunes and then some of the "ladies" decided to perform an impromptu strip show on the bar. Andrei caught my eye. She had a white sequinned tight dress with a red glittery boa wrapped around like the garland on a christmas tree. Slowly she took off the boa and swung it in the air. She bent over and asked me to unzip her dress. It fell on the bar when she stood up. She was wearing a push-up bra, a sheer bikini and white stockings held up by a garter belt around her waist. Slowly she took off articles of her clothes and flung them into the hooting .  She pushed down her panties and revealed a tiny sequined cock-sock  that was holding her bulging package.  The crowd hooted and whistled loudly as Andrei pranced up and down the bar. Some of the patrons stuffed paper money into her g-string. At the end of the music, she slipped the g-string off and kicked it into the crowd as her huge schlong popped out. I was so taken by the size of her cock that I dropped the glass on the floor.

I retreived a tablecloth from the store room and wrapped it around Andrei and helped her off the bar. She gathered her clothes and dressed herself in the loo. When she sat at the table she ordered a round of drinks for her friends who joined her. I returned with the drinks and set them on the table by her friends. I served her by kneeling by her side and holding the tray. Her gloved hands caressed my face as she took the glass. She said, "you're a sweet boy. Do you want to spend the night with me?"

I agreed. She wrote her cell on my arm and told me to call her when I was done with my shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment