Saturday, February 26, 2011

One door closes; another opens - breakup pt. 2

Mary insisted I take the part time position at the pan-sexual bar she works at least to fill in for the guy who was taking time off during the holiday. I was a back bartender. I fetched cases of beer and wine from the store room and cleaned party gravy and cleared tables. I was in my tight jeans with the rips at the butt, and a tee-shirt with the bar's logo. One time I bent over to clean up some litter from the floor and some guy stuffed a dollar bill into my shorts. The other patrons saw this and laughed. Soon they were dropping napkins and beckoning me to pick up. I liked the extra money and thought there was no harm in flirting with the patrons.

Mary called me through the din of the laughter and told me to go to the back room. I asked her what I should bring and she said: "just go there".

A young guy followed me into the store room and told me he wanted to blow me. He dropped to his knees and unzipped my jeans. I knew how to play from my rent boy days. I held his head and guided  my cock into  his mouth and told him to breathe through his nose and start swallowing as I thrust past his gag reflex.

I began to understand that my job was more than carrying supplies from the store room and cleaning toilets & tables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment