Monday, November 14, 2011

Gift from Jane?

After you've been in the same place for a while you begin to accumulate friends who come by from time to time. My "place" is the bar where I've been working for the past few years. I see at least one of my "friends with benefits" ,  tricks or clients. They are usually guys who want a quicky in the back room of the bar for friendship or the money they pay me. The women I know prefer Mary who will go upstairs with them for an hour or two. If it's close to closing they will let me join them after I close the bar for a cozy threesome or foursome.
Alice, a friend of Jane's, came by this evening. I thought she would prefer Mary like the other women but Mary was busy with customers at the bar. I asked Mary if I should serve Alice and she replied, "sure, go ahead".
When Jane and I were in a mistress-slave relationship, Jane was reluctant to beat me because we had been friends before. For severe beatings she called on her ex-mistress Alice to perform. Alice was quite adept at wielding the floggers, straps, whips and canes and had a sensitivity to how guys liked to experience pain.

I glanced at Alice from the bar. She was wearing tall boots, fishnets, a tight black dress and a leather jacket. She made up in the Goth look with magenta streaks in her white hair and deep blood-red lipstick. I remembered the many nights with Alice cracking the whip on my body as it was secured to the cross in Jane's dungeon. I felt my cock stiffen.
"Good evening ma'am", I said with in a broken cadence that revealed that I was afraid of her, "what will you be having?"
"Hello Dave," she said, making eye contact, "long time no see!" she said warmly. I felt like dropping to my knees and humbling myself before her but I had to treat her like a patron in the bar. "Bring me my usual".
Patrons who don't come here often may not realize that I don't remember that much about what they order. I usually size them up and make a guess. If it's a guy it's beer. If it's a woman, it's wine.

"Would you like white or red wine this evening?" I asked her to get a clue.

"I prefer a chardonay, if you have one." She made eye contact with me again, "So how have you been?" she asked with an emphasis.

"I'm OK, " I said automatically, covering my fear of her. "I'll get your drink". I returned to the bar and found a bottle in the cooler.

My hand was shaking as I poured the drink. Mary saw this and came over to me.   "Well, how is Alice?" she inquired.

"She's OK, I guess, " I stammered, "what should I do?" I wanted her opinion. Mary knew about the torture sessions that Jane had arranged.

"Just see what she wants and follow your instincts, Dave", she counseled me.

I brought the drink to Alice. "You haven't contacted me in a long time, " she opened, glancing at me sternly. She was testing my submissiveness.

"No, ma'am, I have not contacted you," I said. Actually the only way Alice prefered to see me was when it was arranged by Jane, although she did give me her personal number after one of the last sessions. "I'm sorry".

"You disappoint me, Dave, " Alice replied with that stern look, "do you understand that?"

"Yes I do, ma'am", I replied with a tremble in my voice I was sure she could pick up on. I cast my eyes downward.

"Do you know how bad you've been?", she demanded.

"I've been very bad, ma'am" I whispered. We engaged in the mistress and slave dialog we used during the sessions.

"And where are you staying?", she demanded.

"I have a room above the bar," I said meekly.

Alice read my face that had become flush with embarassment as my hard-on was pushing out from my jeans.  She rolled her eyes upward. I got the signal. We headed toward my room.

My room is too small for a dungeon. The bed takes up most of the floor space. There are straps connected to the corners of the matress where shackles can be attached with chains and clamps. My toybag has a mimumal number of straps, floggers, whips and a short cane, rope, clamps and other restraining devices. I pulled the toybag out from under the bed and opened it up for Alice to examine.

"Take off your clothes, " she commanded. I stripped. She ordered me to slip off her boots. She hiked her skirt up and sat at the edge of the bed. "Kiss me here," she pointed to her thighs.

I began caressing her above the ridge of her stockings to the edge of her panties. She placed her hand on her mound and fabric became damp.

"Lick me," she ordered. I continued kissing the sheer fabric as she rubbed her mound. The slight musky oder of her reminded me of previous sessions. I could hear her moan softly as her breathing became heavy. A trickle of cum flowed onto her thigh.

"Lick it!", she said. I eagerly licked the tangy, sweet-sour liquid and remembered how she tasted again. My dick was about to explode but I held my cum.

"Get up on the bed", she commanded. I laid face down on the bed. Alice secured my shackles to the corner straps. She started with the flogger warming my back and butt. The strokes were rythmic, keeping in sync to the music that was coming from the bar. I felt a warming sensation on my skin. Eventually she switched to the strap and the blows became harder. I began to feel a steady pain and started to whimper a little. She started with the single-tail and the blows gave me sharp jolts.

"Ow!" I cried as I flinched with each blow of the whip.  My breathing was becomming irregular.

"Take a deep breath, " she said, " and breathe slowly".

I followed her directions and began to ease up. I felt a warming sensation throughout my body. I felt like I was hovering above my physical body, relaxed and detached.

I began to feel like my body was being sliced apart by the sharp blows of the small cane Alice applied to tiny areas on my butt. She would rest the cane on the place where she intended it to land and snap it back. I felt less of the pain and more euphoric with each blow.

Although time passed, I was unaware how long Alice's torment was going on. At some point the cane was hitting areas that were already sore from previous lashings and the pain became intense. I screamed loudly and broke into tears, sobbing. Alice paused and dug her fingernails into my broken skin. My body went limp with the searing pain. Alice continued thrashing me with the flogger. The softer blows didn't hurt as much as the cane or whip but keep my skin warm. I could have gone on like this for the entire evening.

Alice stopped beating me and released me. "Put my boots on, slave" she ordered. This was the first time she addressed me as her slave this evening. I felt grateful that the beating was over and appreciated that she considered me her slave. I knelt before her and slid the boots on her feet.

"You will remember to call me every day", she commanded.

"Yes, mistress", I hoped she would allow me to call her mistress.

"Good boy," she said as she stood up and left the room.

When I returned to the bar Alice was at another table chatting with some patrons. Mary came up to me. "So how did it go?" she asked.

"It went better than I expected", I replied.

"Good to hear, " Mary continued, "Alice is going to spend the evening with us!"

"OK," I said, not sure of what would happen this evening but accepting anything Mary told me.

I caught up with my work at the bar. I turned my cell on. A text message from Jane was waiting. "TTYL8TR-XXX". Jane hadn't called or texted me in a long time. Usually I called Jane and sometimes would meet her at the Galleria after work where she would put me off with: "I'm still seeing Zev," or "I'm real busy lately". I was psyched and apprehensive that Jane texted me for once. What did this mean. Was she trying to get together with me? Did she know about my session with Alice? What should I do this evening?  I remembered Mary's advice: "follow your instincts".

No comments:

Post a Comment