Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Evening with Alice, pt. 2

My femdom relationships had been reprieved for a while until today when I met Alice. She came into the bar and we quickly revisited our mistress-slave relationship that lead to a thorough beating this afternoon. After that Alice and I returned to the bar. She arranged to stay with Mary and Sara for the night. I continued my tasks and avoided sitting down because butt and back felt like they were on fire from the thrashing I received from her. I was afrid to look in the mirror to see the many black and blue welts on my back and the bloodied breaks where the lashes of the whip had cut deep.

I was meek and compliant, even a bit quiet as I recalled how Alice inflicted her torrent of strokes on my back as I was tied to my bed. Mary and Sara noticed my reserve and they avoided discussing the obvious and chatted small talk with Alice, catching up on her whereabouts.

Alice spends most of her time in New York City as a freelance attorney but ocassionally comes here for work. She is rooming with an acquaintance at their flat in the South of Market arera, not far from the bar. I would have visited Alice more often but I didn't know she was back in town. She decided to come over to the bar to renew her friendship with Mary. I had started working at the bar regularly after Alice left and she was surprised to see me. I was honored that she chose me as her slave again even though I was smarting from the thorough beating she gives.

Pain is a feeling I don't usually like especially when it starts. Alice has a way of building a mild sensation into an intense feeling. Eventually my skin feels as if it is on fire with each stroke of the strap or whip and a jolt is sent through my nerves to other parts of my body and my brain. I enter into a trance after a while, a sensation where I hardly notice the strokes on my skin. I am briefly elevated as if I am suspended outside my body.

Most guys I meet prefer to top me because I am younger than they are and they don't entrust the SM experience to someone they assume is inexperienced. Truth is, I have become very experienced as a bottom and have done a lot of topping with guys younger than me like Kyle. I feel I could wield the whip or strap as well as any guy. Still there are pleasures from being on the bottom, even guilty ones. I think the bottom gets the better end of the deal; the top does all the work and receives little pleasure unless they are really into dishing out pain to willing bottoms.

And that's why Alice is so special to me. I'm convinced she enjoys whipping me. I notice her breathing becomes heavier, her voice lower while she is whipping and and it is not just from the exertion. She seems to be asking me "can you take more" with each stroke of the whip. She knows the subtle body language I use to tell her to "keep going, please!" even though I am squirming and wincing in pain with each stroke. She delights is seeing me agonize over each pending stroke of the whip, the anguish, the tears, the moaning cries.

When she thinks I've gone over the edge and am broken, she'll release me and hold me as I whimper, touching my welts softly. She'll say, "I really like how you suffer for me, Dave" and I immediately become grateful to her for what she has done to me. I wish I could repay her for all her effort to make me feel this way but I think my appreciation seems to satisfy her because she knows that she has done the right thing, even if others would tell her what we do is wrong or perverse. Alice feels happy that she has satisfied me. I thank her for what she has done despite the feeling of pain and the horrible welts and bruises that might last for days.

When she called me "slave" today I thanked her for the privelege of being her slave and ventured to calling her "mistress". She accepted the role. Our relationship was reborn and made deeper by this bond.

But tonight she would be with Mary and Sara and possibly not include me. The women prefer love from each other because it is softer than a man's love and there is no inherent dominance as many men have toward women. Alice is very skilled at lovemaking with women; she was Jane's "first" and Jane handed down the skills to Mary. Sara had been living with a guy and began exploring women love with Mary.

Mary had learned BDSM from Alice and Jane but had done little since she left Jane's, except with me. Every now and then Mary would come into my bed and ask me to tie her up and have rough sex. I had straps installed on the corners of my matress and my kit of restraints and implements of pain. I would tie her up and caress her body at first, gradually going rougher, probing her pussy walls while spanking her butt, biting her neck and nipples and fucking her slowly. She would try to recriprocate by tieing me up to the bed and strapping me. Somehow things didn't click when she did this and we would often break out into laughter.

I realized that Mary meant well but she was no mistress. I longed to go back to Jane and her dungeon but she put me off with every attempt because she wanted to be "faithful" to her new lover, Zev. I would go to my stepsister Kay for a session but she was often preoccupied with her fiance. I would go to clubs like the Citadel or the private parties some of the Society of Janus members held in their basement playrooms but I was often alone. Finally, out of desperation, I taught my Daddy, Paul, how to give me a sound strapping over his knee or on the arm of his couch. Eventually we installed a cross and eyehooks in his den and we have weekly sessions. Still he was not really into it because, he said, he liked me too much and BDSM wasn't his thing.

It was with this that I welcomed Alice back, if even for a short time. She could reach to inner depths of experience that no other person had done for me.
                                                   #########################
Mary and Sara were clearing the bar as Alice talked to them. At the last call the three women retreated upstairs to Sara's flat while I finished mopping the floor. I made a quick call to Em. She was with some clients and expected to be busy all night. "I'd really like to see you, Dave, but I can't tonight. Shall we take a rain check?"

"I miss you Em. Call you later!" I said. I wanted to tell her about Alice but this would not be the right time.

I locked up the bar and went upstairs. Alice was in Sara's bed with Mary on side and Sara on the other. The three women were snuggling and kissing.

"Dave, take off your clothes," Alice told me. I stripped before them in the dim candlelight. I felt the cool breeze from the window left open and smelled the incense and cinammon. "Kneel at the foot of the bed", she ordered. I knelt while she got up and went into my room. She returned with my toybag and pulled out the shackles and the hogtie. In minutes my wrists and ankles were tied behind my back. She found my collar and fastened it around my neck. She clicked the leash to one of the rings on the collar. She slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I could only hear the sounds the women were making as Alice rejoined them in the bed, the sounds of giggles and kisses. One of them moved forward and placed her legs around my head. She tugged on the leash and pulled my mouth to her pussy. I began licking the distinctive forms of the labia and eventually my tongue felt the protuding clit. The woman pulled me in as she wanted more licking and sucking and pushed me away to relieve herself from my tonguing while she stroked her mound. One by one the women came to me in this way, each time getting wetter than before. I tasted subtle differences between the cum of each one: one was tangy, one was sweet and one was bittersweet. I couldn't tell for sure because of the blindfold and the dim candle light but I could identify Sara's, Mary's and Alices' intimate areas. The women continued this round-robbin of pussylicking for some time, laughing and giggling as they each pulled on my leash or pushed me back and their pussies began to gush with cum. My head and shoulders eventually were covered with the musky odors of sweat and pussy drippings, a mixture of cum and spit was dribbling out of my mouth.

For the women it was a dream come true: their very own sex slave servicing them for as long as they wanted. But eventually they wanted more. Alice released the hogtie and led me on to the bed and secured my wrists and ankles to the straps on the sides of the matress. I was lying face up, bare-naked except for the blindfold. My cock was still erect and ready to explode. She attached a pair of nipple clamps to my tits and clipped them together with a chain.

"Slave," Alice said, "don't cum or I will beat you!"

Her command almost had the opposite effect ; I was on the edge or orgasm, ready to explode after eating out three women while in bondage for several hours .  But I held back. I guess my experience with tricks gave me enough strength to resist blowing my load. My reserve kept my erection strong for what happened next. The women mounted me and fucked cowgirl style. They yanked on my nipple clamps and as I howled in pain, they yelped. One of them said, "ride 'em, cowgirl!" When they finished riding my cock they straddled my face and let me suck the pussy juice from them.

At last when they were satisfied, Alice directed Mary to straddle me. She pulled out a crop and smacked me on my chest and nipples. The intensity of the pain made me explode in orgasm while Mary rode me frantically.

The untied me and we continued cuddling and kissing as Alice showed the women my welts from the beating she dispensed earlier. Mary and Sara moved their fingers over the bruises and felt the ridges of the welts on my skin. Alice said, "Dave really likes this, don't you Dave?"

"yes," I replied to her.

"Yes?" she implored.

"yes, mistress" I said before the other women. Now they understood my special relationsdhip to Alice, how I would be bound to her at least for now.

"I'm happy that you found Alice, Dave", Mary said later.

"I'm hoping it will last this time," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment