Monday, November 14, 2011

can't always tell a book by its cover

You can't always tell a book by its cover. I live a double life. There is the alternative lifestyle with its sexually positive activity that I live with my close friends . Then there is the world of work where everything is mostly "straight". I don't let my coworkers know what I do at the bar at night. And then there is college. I go to a  prestigious college that is a finishing school for the wealthy elite. Students flaunt their wealth with their luxury cars, expensive clothes and electronic gadgets and talk about vacations on exotic islands. I try to avoid them as much as possible. I hang out with the jocks. Most jocks come from more humbler circumstances and are here on scholarship. Like me they bike to school or drive older beat-up cars and live with several roomates in the cramped apartments off campus. The school needs top athletes to compete in sports to obtain huge endowments from the wealthy alumni.

I enjoy watching the trim guys run around the track, lift weights in the fitness center or swim laps in the pool. Although I'm a graduate student here, many of my athlete friends are underclassmen, usually juniors or seniors and only a few years younger than me. I help them out with their studies and in return we share some beers while we watch the other athletes practice. I met Nick and Darrel at the bleachers at a track event. Two tall guys, one blonde and the other dark haired, their muscled abs rippled underneath their track uniforms and their huge thighs bulging out of their shorts. Darrel and Nick were training for javelin, discus, shotput and hammer throwing.

One evening I told them about a band that was playing at the bar. "Dude, that band's cool. Can you get us in?" Darrel asked. He assumed that the show was sold out by now.

"We don't sell tickets. It's first come, first served at the door, " I explained. "I can still get you in if you ask for me when you get there."

"Neat", Nick said, "we'll be going to a track event in the City Sunday so maybe we can make the Saturday show!"

"Great," I said, "be there before 6:30."

The track event was winding down and we retreated to the showers. I had showered earlier after swim practice but  wanted to cool off from the hot afternoon.  I might catch a glimpse of my friends naked. Until now I had only seen Nick's enormous package bulge prominently in his tight shorts, and the furrows in Darrel's jersey from his muscled abs .

In the shower, I confirmed that Nick had a huge, thick cock and large balls. Darrel's was almost as large. I was in a corner opposite them. They started to soap their bodies and moved the white foam over their semi-erect cocks. I did the same and saw them cruising me out of the corner of my sight. Nick and Darrel exchanged some small talk about the track meet and continued soaping the rest of their bodies.

In the locker room Nick and Darrel took their time drying themselves off, bending over before each other and toweling the water off their muscled quads and perfectly rounded butts. They wrapped the towels around their waists,  stood before the floor-length mirrors and applied deodorant under their arms while tightening their pecs and preening. Their chiseled abs glistened in the harsh light of the locker room.

I thought if this was a fitness club in the City, it would be obvious what these guys were up to. But we were here in sleepy Palo Alto and maybe Nick and Darrel were just two horny guys flexing and checking out their muscles, hoping to date some "hot chicks" later that evening.
                                                                         ###
Nick and Darrel are like most of my college friends. Friendly but probably straight. Unaware of how atractive they are, they talk about "hot babes" and crack jokes about gays. They often repeat the motto: "Bro, no homo"  and joke about "scoring" some women on campus. If they don't find a girl they'll consider going to the City to a "dive" bar like mine and hope to find the  "looser" women. Usually  they'll order a few drinks, take in the show and disappear into the neighborhood looking to score.

When my college friends see me at the bar I'll introduce them to Mary & Sara as "my roommates". They will eventually notice the two women touching and kissing. Then they'll ask me: "what's it like living with your roomates?"  I usually defer answering them directly because I assume they're straight or at least unfamiliar with our  alternative lifestyle. Besides, it usually takes too much time to bring them up to speed in a noisy bar.

"They're cool," I shrug. If they press me for more I remind them that I work for the two women. This usually stops their probing. They assume I'm living with a couple of "lesbians".
                                                                  #############

This evening Nick and Darrel arrived early as I suggested and I let them in the back door.   I brought their beers and had small talk with them.

"Do you know those guys you just served?" Mary asked me after glancing at the two tall athletic guys.

"Yeah, that's Darrel and Nick", I answered, "they're juniors at my school".

"Are they..." Mary pressed.

"Into threesomes?" I answered finishing her question. "Naw, I think they're just straight ." Straight for us is a codeword that means they're not into kink. A lot of guys say they are "heteroflexible" lately. In practice it means that they prefer sex with women but don't mind the occasional blowjob from a guy, especially if they are "forced" into it at a drunken orgy.

"But if you'd like ", I said to Mary, "I'll introduce you to them." Mary is often interested in younger college guys, especially jocks. It doesn't matter if they are gay or straight or something in between, Mary likes to flirt with men and she gets a rise out of them when they seem interested in her.

Mary and I went to their table and exchanged names. She sat with them and I returned to the bar. She took her shoes off and placed her feet in their laps. The guys seem to get a rise out of Mary's seductive footwork. They talked a little longer and then Mary lead them upstairs to her apartment.

The band was hot tonight. A crowd of people arrived as soon as they began to play. When the band finished their first set the bar was swamped.  Sara and I could barely keep up with drink orders.

When the band finished their break and started tuning up for the next set Mary came back following Darrel and Nick. "So how'd it go?" I asked her.

"Best fuck I ever had," she whispered to me.

I brought drinks to Darrel and Nick. "What's up, guys?"

"Mary asked us to stick around and meet up when the bar closes," Nick said.

"Are you going to?"

"Yeah, she's cool" said Darrel.

Mary was chatting with Sara in the meantime. "Dave, introduce Sara to your friends." I took Sara over to them and went back to the bar. Soon I noticed the guys were chatting amiably with her. Sara is usually reserved with strangers but now she was laughing with them. I figured the three closed the deal.

When the band finished their last set Sara flicked the lights for last call. The patrons trickled out and the band packed up their instruments. Darrel and Nick went to the bar and talked with Mary and Sara as they were cleaning up. The four walked past me as I started to mop the floor.

"Dave, we're going upstairs, " Mary said, "would you close up?"

"Sure", I asked her, "where will I sleep tonight?"

"With us, silly", she replied. The four went upstairs to Sara's flat.

I finished mopping the floor and closed the bar. I could see candle lights and hear laughter in Sara's bedroom. Sara has the larger of the two bedrooms in the flat with a "California King" size matress that could hold four comfortably. Nick & Darrel were under the covers cuddling and  kissing Mary and Sara.

"Come on in," said Mary. "I want you to show Darrel and Nick how we do a threesome".

I slipped off my clothes. Mary got up on all fours and straddled Nick and stuck her butt toward the edge of the bed. Nick's cock became stiff as she started sucking it.  I lubed my cock and started fucking Mary from behind.

Darrel had a look of surprise on his face as he watched Mary, Nick and I. Before he had time to consider our lovemaking, Sara straddled him and lowered herself onto his face as she began sucking his cock.

Mary said to me, "Let me know when you're going to come." When I was about to come, I let her know and pulled my cock out of Mary's pussy. "Suck Dave's cock," Mary said to Nick. I moved toward Nick and straddled his chest. I swung my hard cock toward his mouth. His lips parted. I aimed my cock toward the opening and advanced it forward. He stuck his tongue out and began licking the mix of Mary's pussy juice and my pre-cum. He started sucking the head of my cock like a lollipop. I pushed my cock further into his mouth until I hit the back of his throat. I paused and told him to stick his tongue under my dick and breathe slowly. He gagged a little but eventually he opened up.I thrust my cock all the way into his throat. I noticed how my dick puffed his cheek out with it's mouthful of meat . I began pumping slowly.

For a straight guy, Nick was quite good at cock sucking. During the evening each one of us fucked the women and sucked their pussy juice off each other's cocks.

By dawn we had fucked and sucked each other several times.

At dawn Nick shook Darrel, "Dude we got to go to that track meet!". Mary was in the kitchen cooking and Sara was asleep. I laid quiet with my eyes closed hoping to catch another hour's shuteye.

"Man, " Darrel whispered to Nick, "that was some night. "

"Yeah.," Nick agreed, "those girls were cool. I didn't know Dave was bi, did you?"

"Naw," he agreed, "never noticed it. I guess he likes pussy as much as we do, tho!"

Mary was working in the kitchen on her daily preparation of food for the bar. Darrel and Nick were preparing to go to a sport event in the City. As they were getting ready Mary asked them, "are you guys coming back tonight?"

"Would you like us to?" asked Darrel.

"Yeah, for sure, " Mary replied enthusiastically. She didn't know if Sara would like to see them but she knew what she liked and guessed I'd like it too.

"Yeah, we'll be back!", Nick replied quickly.

"For sure," Darrel's enthusiasticly agreed.

After they left, I asked Mary what she thought. "Those guys were great. Maybe we'll show them some kink tonight?"

"Maybe I'll show them how I tie you up and use the flogger?"

"Yeah, " she  said, "maybe we can tie them up, too?"

Sara came in to the kitchen and asked, "did you invite those guys back?"

"Oh, yeah, " Mary replied, "they'll be back tonight!"

"Cool," she replied as she sipped her coffee.

If the guys return and joins us in kink, my assumption that they were too "straight" was wrong. Of course, they could have second thoughts and not return. And if I saw them on campus we could pretend this evening never happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by the call from Nick. "Dave, " he started, "is that band playing again tonight?"

"Yeah, " I replied to the voice, "they start at 7"

"And will Mary and Sara be there?"

"Yes," I answered, "they're expecting you."

"Cool, " the voice replied, "we'll be over."

No comments:

Post a Comment