Friday, December 2, 2011

Mar, Ky & Me - a Kinky Threeway

Some people think a threesome is a threesome. Of course it's not. If you stop and think about it, there are many sexual possibilities. Ours is just one of them.

When I first started hooking up with Mar, she and her partner, Janie, would have me orally service them mostly. I didn't penetrate them as they preferred using a small dildo.

During one of the sessions I asked if I could suck the dildo after Jane inserted it in Mar's vag. They said, "sure" and seem delighted. I wasn't surprised because I had seen Mar lick the dildo after she used it in Jane's vag. The three of us are now "fluid-bonded" .

A few days later I was alone with Mar helping her in the kitchen. I was kissing her on the neck as she was stirring pots at the stove. She asked me to peel some carrots and place them on the table. When I finished she motioned me to sit under the table. She sat on the chair and hiked her shirt up. She told me to slip her panties off. I began caressing her thighs as she wriggle a bit.

"Are you hungry," she asked as she pushed my head away from her sex. I said I was starved. She opened her legs and placed some carrot strips on the chair before her. She reached down and widened her lips. She took one of the sticks and inserted it into her vag., swirled it around and slipped it in deeper. She took the carrot out and pointed it to my mouth.  "You can have an appetizer," she said.

I licked the carrot stick and began nibbling it. "Mmm", I said, "I love that sauce!"

She continued rubbing her mound with one hand, inserting more carrots with the other hand and feeding me.

So this was how Mar & I made out when we were alone in the kitchen.

The times when I did penetrate Mar's vag. she sucked me off before I ejaculated.  We would then kiss and she would share the ejaculation and her cum with me.

Ky & I often have sex together in his dorm room after classes. He gets excited when I tell him what I do with Mar. I told him that I'd really like to suck his cock after it had been in her. He seemed enthusiastic about the idea. I mentioned this to Mar and she said she would like to meet Ky.

Mar & I made small talk with Ky at the Student Union. The two of them seemed to get along. She asked if he had any pictures. Ky thumbs through the pics on his smartphone and shows her one he took of himself before a mirror with his cock bulging in his boxer briefs. She said, "Dave told me about something you and he would like to do."

"Yeah," he said, "I'm all for it."

"Well," she said, "I want to see what you two do first."

"OK" we agree.

So we arranged to hook up at Mar's later that day. The three of us stripped to our undies and did some petting on the couch.

"I want to watch Dave and you have sex " she said to Ky.

So I moved next to Ky and started kissing him as I squeezed his nipples. Mar sat on the chair across from us and began rubbing herself.

I started jerking Ky's cock as it became enormous and popped out of his shorts. He did the same to me. We slipped off our undies and laid on our sides on the couch, my mouth was at his cock and his mouth was at mine. We started sucking each other as Mar was rubing her vag. rapidly.

Ky and I edge each other. When he was about to come he pushes me back a little and I give hime time to recover. After a few of these cycles he can go a lot longer. He does the same to me.

Mar comes over to us. She mounts me and we start kissing while Ky mounts her from behind. Eventually he's ready to come so he pulls out of Mar and places his cock before us. We start licking as a heavy stream of his junk lands in our mouth.

"Dave, " Mar said, "It's your turn now".

No comments:

Post a Comment