Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Are We Happy

Most people outside the bdsm society think it is a grim world of dark dungeons, with cruel torture and cries of pain and agony.

"So, where did you go last night, D?", Mary asked.

"I was at the place of one of our customers, Lori and Jackie. We had a great time." Jack(ie) is a TG guy who lives with Lori in their flat in the SOMA (an inner-urban district where many in the alternate lifestyle live, also the location for the Folsom and Dore Alley Street Festivals) district of San  Francisco. They spend their time making jewelry that they sell online.

Lori: "I was looking for a partner as my jewelry business was growing. I'd had several women partners who, once they learned the ropes, went into business for themselves. I never considered a guy until I was introduced to Jack at a munch at Wicked Grounds (a coffee shop/hangout in the neighborhood) . He had been selling others' jewelry in the Street Artists program for years. He had lots of tats and body piercings everywhere - a real freak!"

Jack: "I had many short term relationships with women before I met Lori. They usually broke it off when I told them I liked to dress up as a woman now and then."

Jack and Lori continued meeting at WG for some time. One day Jack showed up in a conservative house dress and a leather vest. He told Lori that he was into dressing up "to be," in his words, "the woman I've always wanted to be".

Lori didn't freak out at Jack. She had suspected he wanted to be like this for some time. "Cool, " she said, "maybe you can model some of my jewelry for my next product shoot?"

"Deal", he said.

To make a long story short, Jack eventually moved into Lori's loft and became her partner (both personally and in the jewelry business). Under Lori's encouragement, Jack began wearing a dress full time at his new home and began calling himself Jackie. Lori advises him on dressing and makeup for modeling her jewelry. His customers prefer the new Jackie and his jewelry sales on the street have picked up.

Fast forward a little. Lori began talking to other women  about what to do with Jackie at the WG. "You should make him your sissy wife" they'd say. She attended some of EM's sessions with her clients and learned the ways of Femdom.

Now Jackie gets excited when Lori collars him before an evening of fun. I found an animated clip on the site: http://bit.ly/Wy4SgY   


She moves his head in place. He smiles and readies himself before she slips  the pink padded collar around his neck. "Now Jackie, hold still!"



No comments:

Post a Comment