Monday, November 12, 2012

She wears the trousers and he wears the briefs


I work for Mary and Sarah, the owners of the bar. People who don't know us assume I'm a college guy they hired to clear tables and clean the place. My relationship to the ladies is a job and a living arrangement.

I started coming to the bar in the evening to wait for Mary. I helped out until we returned to Jane's place.  Eventually Mary broke up with Jane and moved in with Sarah.

Mary wanted us to stay together but she had to convince Sarah.

"Dave has been with me for over a year," Mary told Sarah one evening.

"Yes, I understand," Sarah was sympathetic but unmoved.

"But?" Mary asked Sarah.

"You know I just got over Jeff,"  Sarah cautioned, "I'm not ready for another man living here." She was worried that I might derail the budding relationship they had.

 "You realize," she joked with Mary, "if he moves in we'll have to wear bathrobes. We can't traipse around the apartment in our underwear with him around ."

"Well, Dave does," Mary countered, "When he's at Jane's he's in his underwear all the time."

Mary is often fussing over my choice of underwear. I like the comfort of my loose boxer briefs but Mary prefers something skimpier.   A few days ago when I brought the women their morning coffee she said, "are you wearing that today? Put on that nice jock I bought you last week".

Although I don't mind wearing my undies and a tee-shirt around the apartment, I really hate the tiny things she makes me wear.  "You know it makes you look sexy," she'll reassure me, "Sarah likes it too."

I dress for the women. Sometimes I feel humiliated in my undies while they are fully clothed.  Eventually I figured out what they liked. I learned how to strip and do a pole dance with the transgender guys on our drag nights.

Now when I walk into the women's bedroom, I do a strip for them. I slip my boxers off slowly to reveal the jock Mary likes.  I pick up my boxers while wiggling my butt toward the ladies.  I turn and saunter toward them shaking my junk from side to side.

"Well," Sarah said, "look what the cat dragged in."

"Yeah," Mary laughs, "it's our man-whore!"

No comments:

Post a Comment