Friday, November 2, 2012

Meeting with the Fire Witch's slave

Em, her slave and I have been sessioning for over a year now. He is under orders not to speak to us when he is in session. I became attracted to his long, slim body and his lengthy cock that his mistress kept in rings, tied with thongs. I especially liked how he writhed as she whipped him while chained to the cross, sweat pouring from his body. I wanted to meet him.

I ran into him while shopping in a chain store. He acknowledged me. I pretended to need help. "Do you work here?" I asked although the name-tag on his shirt made it obvious.

"May I help you," he said automatically as if I were the usual customer. His name was Mark. He was known as "Mohawk Mark" because of the bright red row of hair he had in the middle of his head. He fit in with the other workers at the store who had body jewelry, tats and rebel clothing. His mohawk had been trimmed to almost the length of the rest of his shaved head  one evening when Em got peeved at him for something and cropped it before me. I could see the humiliation in his expression. She followed the shearing with a severe caning while he was suspended at the cross.

"The dried fruits are over here," he pointed to an aisle. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes," I said lowly, "there is". I looked at him in the eye. Maybe he would realize that I wanted a personal conversation.

"I'm on break in a few minutes," he spoke almost inaudibly to the din of the store, "can you wait on the benches outside?"

"Sure," I said. I wanted to know what his relationship with Em was. She only described it as: "he's my live-in slave" but I thought there was more. Although the sex was great, I didn't want to come in the middle of their relationship.

He came out and sat at the opposite end of the bench. "Thanks for waiting" he said turning slightly toward me. "Please don't tell her I'm talking to you".

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Several years. Why do you ask?"

"I like you," I said. He looked at me. I returned the look.

"You're one of the best guys she's had in a while. Are you with someone?"

I explained my relationship with the two women.

"Oh," he replied as he looked closer at my face, "I see. You are..."

"I'm attracted to you," I said, hoping to cut through his defenses.

"I like you," he said, emphasizing the 'like'.

"Shall we hook up sometime?" I asked.

"You live around here?"

"Few blocks."

"Maybe I can leave work early".

"Cool."

We exchanged numbers. Maybe he thought it strange that I'd been fucking him for almost a year and never got to know him. I was fucking him under his Mistress' direction as her slave. She restricted everything he did when he was with her. Would his interest in the relationship with his Mistress prevent him from seeing me as an equal partner? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment