Saturday, November 3, 2012

Meeting of the Minds

I've learned from experience that submissive guys can be very demanding. I have to tread lightly when I approach their strongly-held devotion to bdsm. Few guys will admit to being submissive. Many guys hide their fear and shame about their submissive role in bdsm power exchanges. Submissive guys are often attracted to dominant people but are easily scared off when they are approached by a Dom/me.

Until now I only watched Em beat her "slave" and force him to do "humiliating" things with us. I did not otherwise dominate him. I wanted to get to know him but the dynamics of our scene did not permit it.

"If it pleases you mistress, your slave would like to speak".  He had to beg her permission to speak. He never talked directly to me.

 "Mistress, your slave requests permission to submit to Master Dave". He would kneel in front of me and take me as she flogged his back.

I didn't expect Mark to call me. I figured I would eventually see him at Em's and he would pretend that nothing happened between us. But his short text came soon after I left the store.

"Dave".

"Yes Mark".

"Today?" I recognized what he asked.

"I get off at 3. U?" I'm usually done with the lunch activity at the bar by then. I have a few hours break before the evening crowd comes by.

"3 OK. Where?" I gave him the bar's location.

"The SM bar?"


Funny, but I didn't notice that people called this place the "S&M" bar before. Is it because it's operated by two partners, Sarah and Mary? Or is it because many of its younger patrons are into BDSM? I'm not sure. Although we do not have a playroom on site, we do play with some lucky patrons upstairs in our makeshift dungeon.

Mark came in. He was in jeans, a tee shirt and a leather jacket. His lace-up platform boots looked out of place, but I assume they're still popular with the "punk" crowd. He seemed nervous, stalking the place like a cat into a new room it has never been in before. He sat in the corner. I approached. "What will you have?" I asked.

"Beer"

"Right with you".

"Here you go". I brought him a bottle. "I have to finish some things, be with you in a few minutes, OK?"

"Sure" he said quietly. I left to check that everything was finished.

"I'm gonna be with that guy over there," I said to Sarah.

"OK", she said without looking up from her spreadsheet. Sarah likes to count the receipts at the end of lunch and enter figures in her laptop.

"Glad you came," I said to Mark as I slid into one of the chairs.

"Yeah, " he said. He seemed to be nervous. "Does she come here?" He glanced around the nearly empty room. A few patrons were chatting at the bar as a country-western tune was playing on the radio. If Em showed up I could give her a cover story about why I was here (since I worked here), but Mark couldn't couldn't excuse himself so easily. Lately the Fire Witch seems peeved about everything her "slave" does and frequently canes his butt for even tiny violations of her "rules". Any excuse, no matter how valid, would get him a severe beating from her.

I was surprised at how he seemed so afraid of her. "If you'd like we can go to someplace more private".

"Yeah," he said as he sipped a swig, "if you don't mind".

I told Sarah we were going upstairs as I walked past the bar. She didn't look up and said  "OK". When I have quickies with guys, we go the the back room.  For bdsm play, we go upstairs.



We sat on the futon in our family room. Normally I'm comfortable with guys I meet at school. We talk about sports or other events before we get down to business. I didn't know how to break the ice with Mark.

With girls, I can make small talk about almost anything. They hear the emotions behind the words. With guys,  talk is limited to doing things. I thought I'd try the bold approach.

"I want to tie you up like your mistress does and give you CBT and NT."

He was stunned at my direct approach and took a long swig of his beer. "OK".

"Get up and strip", I ordered him. I retrieved some toys from my room. He left his clothes on the futon. I tightened the padded cuffs around his wrists and clamped them behind his back. I had him restrained from backing out. I attached other cuffs to his ankles and connected them with a short chain. I attached that chain to the one that secured his wrists. He started to breathe heavily. I slipped a hood over his head.

"How are you so far?" I asked.

"OK...Sir", he said. I didn't have time for protocol and I didn't care if he addressed me as "Sir". I wanted him bad. I wanted quick results.

I clamped his nipples and attached the clamps with a short chain. His chains clanged as I tugged him toward my bedroom.

I released the chains that secured his wrists and ankles. I attached his wrist cuffs to ropes that were tied to rings in the ceiling and pulled them tight so that he was standing on tip-toe. His legs now showed off his muscular butt as it strained in the suspension. He began to dance around nervously. I spread his legs and connected his cuffs with a spreader bar. He was breathing heavily, in anticipation of what I was going to do. He had wood.

There is some mysterious connection that guys have between being tied up, the anticipation of pain and arousal. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush, the fight or flight instinct that the bondage exacerbates. I almost always feel panicky when someone secures me like I have Mark right now.  Why our dicks gets so hard I'm not sure. I was feeling aroused at the sight of of this young guy, his muscles taught from the suspension of his arms and legs. I was getting wood too.  







No comments:

Post a Comment