Friday, November 30, 2012

Maintenance Spanking



For lunch there was only a small turnout of a few locals and workers from the businesses nearby.  No turkey, just deli sandwiches and veggies. Sarah decided it was time to put up the holiday decorations.
"Get the ladder and the lights out of the back room", she ordered.

I was quick to move because I could feel my sore butt from the spanking she gave me last night.

###

When were alone at the bar the day before, we had a little discussions about what other people in the lifestyle do.

 "Dave, " She asked me, "what is a maintenance punishment?"

"That's where a couple sets up a regular punishment session to reinforce submissiveness in the relationship."

I noticed her puzzled expression. "I know a lot of couples who do it."  I try to explain the lifestyle to her and hope that she'll understand the things that Mary and I do. We wish Sarah were more involved in our lifestyle, but we don't want to force her by confronting her.

"Have you done that?" she asked.

"Um, " I looked around the bar before I answered her. There was a couple at the other end of the bar talking and a few patrons at the tables. "I had it with Jane," I said softly. We usually had a session early Saturday mornings before she saw her weekend clients. Sometimes it was so severe, I couldn't sit down. I was literally on my toes the entire day.


"You're OK with that?", she followed.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat".

"Does it float yours?"

"Yeah. I guess. I still go to Jane's".  We have a deal. She sessions me and in return I manage her clients for the day.

Our conversation ended when a few more customers came in and we took their orders.

####
I closed the bar that evening and went upstairs to the apartment. The place was quiet. As I slipped into the covers, Sarah stepped into the doorway.

"Dave," she whispered, "are you awake?"

"Yes. Is there anything you need?" I asked. I've learned to be attentive to her when she asks me this.

"Come here." she commanded.

I followed her down the hall to the bathroom. I expected her to point out to me how messy the room was. It was late (3 AM) and I figured I'd clean up first thing in the morning.

"Drop your drawers and bend over the tub."

"Yes, ma'am," I was surprised about her. She usually orders me around at the bar or when I'm in her bedroom but otherwise ignores me. I went into character and dutifully followed her command.

"You know what this is about Dave?" she asked.

"No, ma'am." I answered, trying to cover my fear,  "If it would please you ma'am , tell me what this is about."

"This will be your maintenance spanking," she said. She picked up the black leather strap with the holes and rubbed some body oil on it. She caught me looking as I was about to protest.

"Keep your eyes down," she said.  "How many?"

"Um," I was in a panic. I didn't want this to happen but I anticipated it. Me and my big mouth!  How many I could take? If I gave her a number too low she would realize I was just playing her. If the number was too high, I might get more that I could take. I had to think fast.

"30", I said. I felt an adrenaline rush when I gave that number. Fear and panic welled up in me. I knew I couldn't go back.

Sarah was a no-nonsense kind of person. Once she committed me to something she made sure I followed through.

"30 it is. Would you like a gag?"

"Don't think I'll need it."

"Sure? " she asked.

"Yeah", I replied. I'd had 30 strokes or more from Paul and I usually took it quietly, sometimes biting my tongue.

"Alright, then. " she lifted the strap above her shoulder. "We can't wake Mary. If you make too much noise, you'll get more."

She started in lightly, warming my backside gradually. The intensity picked up as she got near the end. I was breathing heavily, moaning as tears were welling up.

The last one was more intense than all the others. I heard the slap and felt the loud thud across the center of my cheeks. "Ow", I cried out loud.

"Is everything all right in there?" Mary called out from the hallway. She must have been listening to the entire session!

"Yes," Sarah turned toward the door, "We're OK.  Dave and I are getting acquainted with Mr. Strappy.  Go back to bed, sweets.  I'll be there in a few minutes."

She turned to me and said, "For that you get 5 more," and resumed whacking my butt with the strap.

When she finished she asked, "And what do you say?" as she laid the strap next to me.

"Thank you mistress," I tried to remember what Jane taught me, "thank you for punishing me because I deserved it."

"You bet you did," she said, "now I want you to remember this when you are working the party tomorrow."

I tried to sleep but my butt was on fire. I couldn't figure why she wanted me to remember the spanking during the holiday party. Was she giving me a message? Was she trying to tell me to do or not do something during the party? I wanted to obey her to avoid another painful experience.

#####
The next day, Sarah was feeding the strings of lights to me while I was up the ladder attaching them to the rafters.  My jeans slipped down below my waist. I was afraid the customers could see the red welts under my skimpy thong. I reached to pull my pants up.

"Worried someone will see the love marks I gave you last night?" she asked. The customers sitting nearby looked toward us.

"Yes," I said, "they don't know what we're doing".

"Oh, they'll figure it out," she said, "maybe you'll remember what you'll get if you go to the back room with your tricks tonight!"

Now I understood what she meant. Last year I turned a lot of tricks in the store room. I didn't realize how pissed she was about it. I would have to be much more careful now or face a more severe punishment from her.

"Nice going, Dave!" one of the patrons said.

"Lucky guy, " another chuckled.


 Be careful what you wish for.


No comments:

Post a Comment