Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birds of a Feather

The three of us frequently get together informally. Usually J & M are sitting on the leather couch. I come in the room and kneel on the floor in front and between them. This time J taps on the couch which means I am to sit on it. I get up and take my place.
"So Dave," J opens, "how was your day?"
This is a loaded question. If I am in protocol with J alone I apprise her of pending appointments with clients and  give her an accounting of chores and tasks she has set for me to complete. Sometimes she'll ask more intimate things about what I desire from her. She usually expects me to repeat my vows of obediance and then wait for further questions.
But this time was different since J had already been chatting with M. Since there was no protocol for this occasion and the meeting seemed informal, I began by telling the ladies who I was with during the weekend. Most of the people I had sex with were arranged by M at the bar and although she seemed familiar with them, she was keen on learning what I actually did with these guys in the back room or the upstairs flat.
(writer's note (wn): Usually male readers want me to give details of the sex at each of these encounters but I will have to postpone this accounting for later).
After I had presented the general outline of my weeked encounters, M proceeded to tell of hers. I was surprised that she had been with so many partners. Of course, I had been too busy with my partners for the moment to notice. (wn.: more details later).
Then J gave a rundown of her bookings for the weekend. She is very discreet about her clients and will not reveal their names even to me, her PA. Nevertheless, I recognized the guys she was talking about and the usual activities they paid her to do. J avoided commenting much about her love of the moment, Z, saying only: "he was here Sat. night". I figured she had an all-night session with him that involved bondage, pain & sex.
As the ladies were having their animated conversation about guys they had been with I realized we all had one thing in common: we were sex workers. I have often wondered why the ladies allowed me to be part of their triad. I'm not as attractive as some of the guys they hook to.  I'm not as sophisticated as some of the guys that they are in sessions. Why is it that they like me?
The many boys (and some girls) we play with come and go. They have other lives and even families that they live with 24/7. To them, J , M and I are fantasy people who they see for a few hours for the services they do not get with their people. We have to prep for sessions by shaving and waxing our intimate areas, put on fantasy gear and go through the rituals with them for a modest fee. We have to clean up after them in the dungeon, backroom or bedroom when they leave their wet condoms or fluids that they eject on our racks, toys and clothes.
When we deliver a good service to a client, they see the up side of the experience and their fantasies are fufilled for the moment. We live with the downside of the sex and the beatings, the less-than-perfect grroming, the smells and sight of bodily fluids, the dirty sex toys and endless laundry but this is our job and we like it even with those we give it free. That is what makes us different: we know what our avocation is and we stay with it despite the ups and downs.
Also, we are not likely to judge each other's activities, since we are all in this together. J was at first reluctant to let me meet her parents, fearing they would use me to get moralistic on her. Instead, I became a middle person who kept them discretely at bay and protected J in the process. Although they don't expect any grandchildren from J and I, they are happy that she has "settled" for some "straight" guy. My relationship with J is anything but a heterosexual union, but it has the appearances and this is all that matters to many people, including J's parents. In the same way I appeared as a mate to M when her father, a military drill instructor, came to visit one time. He seemed quite happy that M had "settled down" with a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment