Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Protocols & Rituals - my (Jane's) view

Dave recently posted about the protocols and rituals we have between us. I am writing this post to let you know my view about our P&R.

When Dave joined the lifestyle, I gave him protocols and rituals to follow as a reminder of the TPE (total power exchange) we have between us.  Some of the rituals are that when he is home he is to wear his boxer-briefs and teeshirt with his wrist and ankle cuffs, he must get permission to sit on the furniture or at the kitchen table and he is to kneel before me at various times. Dave kneels when I come home or when he returns from work in the evening. When he comes into a room sometimes I point my finger to the floor where he is to kneel . If he deserves to be punished,  I make him kneel on a pencil, some pebbles or rice grains with his hands behind his head. If he deserves a severe punishment I tie his wrists and ankles behind his back and make him kneel in the corner. He may have to hold a quarter or a pair of my panties in place against the wall with his nose. The kneeling and punishment redirects his attention to me reminds Dave that he is my slave.

Dave has responsibility for maintaining the dungeon, the bathrooms and kitchen. He will do other chores when I order him.

A few months ago I trained Dave to be my personal assistant. He has gradually come up to speed. I trust him to mange appointments and field calls while I am busy with clients.

I have enjoyed reading Dave's blog for some time, but I was reluctant to comment because I wanted Dave to express himself freely. In the future, I may post or comment now and then. If you have any questions for Dave or me, leave a comment or send either one of us an email. -Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment