Friday, June 17, 2011

Where do we go from here?

After Mar had exercised her feelings about the breakup with Jane I asked her if she didn't mind listening to some music. She said she would like that Katy Perry cd I had. We were sitting close together on my bed and I put my arm around her. We started kissing. I've been turned on by Mar when I first saw her but I didn't want to take advantage of her vulnerability after the breakup with Jane. When we heard Perry sing the lyrics:

Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
What you're waiting for, it's time for you to show it off
Don't be a shy kinda guy I'll bet it's beautiful
Come on baby let me see
Whatchu hidin' underneath

Mar placed her hand over my crotch and found my hard-on pushing up on my jeans. In just a short time we had stripped and I had Mar tied to my bed with her legs over her head. I picked up a short flogger  and began rubbing her puss with my hand and flogging it lightly.

As to sex with guys, the ladies have their preferences. J likes to dom guys, tie them up and ride them cowgirl-style. Mar does not like guys to penetrate her with their c*ck. She prefers to be bound, her puss whipped , rubbed and finger-f**ked. Sometimes she begs to be untied so she can rub herself with a vibrator while my fingers are entering her holes.  I know by her breathing and murmurs when to speed up or slow down or do more with one hand and less with the other.

After a long period of this fingering, she is wet all over. She allows me to mount her and tease her clit with the tip of my c*ck. Sometimes she'll let me penetrate her slowly while I'm holding myself above her.

Guys who learn this about Mar think she is a c*ck tease and usually won't go on a second date with her. As for me, I don't mind because I like her a lot. I usually have f*cked with several people before I see Mar at the end of the day, so another f*ck is not that important.

Mar prefers MMF threesomes with me. She can warm herself up while watching some guy like Kyle getting on with me. When Kyle and I have finished with each other, we turn to Mar. One of us will be kissing her lips while the other is kissing her puss.

Mar recently said to Jane, "sometimes boys are almost as good as a girl" . She meant that Kyle & I or, lately, Andy & I, can be almost as sexually fulfilling as Jane. She emphasized the "almost" to imply to Jane that she still is the best.

Her remark was also a testing of the waters to Jane: if Jane still had feelings for Mar, she would be there for the taking. Instead J said: "I'm happy for you two (Mar & I)".

So as it now stands, J is still hot for Zev and there's Mar & Kyle and me or Mar & Andy and me. Before this we felt like we had to sneak around Jane. We often had our threesomes when Jane was at work, or outside of her house when Jane was home. Now we get together downstairs while Jane is upstairs with Zev.


No comments:

Post a Comment