Friday, June 17, 2011

Shavin' or Waxin?

Mar has been pimping me at the bar for some time. The business has picked up during the summer (tourists?). We now groom each other by shaving our private parts every other day. Recently she said she would like to shave less and we should wax. She taught me how to wax her pubes some time ago. Now it was my turn. She tied my legs over my head to the sides of the waxing table and applied the strips to my butt.

When she pulled off the first strip, I felt incredible pain. "Ow, sh*t!, f*ck!!!" I cried.

"Oh, you're such a baby" she said as she pulled the next strip of wax off my butt, ripping the hairs from my skin.

"Ow, f*ck!" I cried even louder.

"If you don't shut up, " Mar said, "I may have to gag you!"

I bit my tongue as she pulled the other strips. She ended the session by tweezing the hairs that the wax missed, one by one.

It was a session of excruciating pain. I don't know how women take this. I guess they are more stoic than men in this respect.

I wasn't embarrassed as Mar had been shaving my pubic hairs & butt since we met. Besides, we have a lot of strap-on sex. So if I would be embarrassed about Mar seeing my intimate parts, that ship has passed a long time ago. Still, I felt humiliated somehow. So this is what women have to endure when they get waxed.

She finished by rubbing oil on my skin. She said: "I could be mean to you and use after-shave since you took it like a man. Still, you deserve a little punishment for yelling at me."

So she gave me 20 whacks with a paddle. The sting was horrendous on the skin she had waxed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment