Monday, June 20, 2011

"Is my husband here?"

Working as Jane's assistant has interesting moments. I answer calls and make appointments while she is treating clients in the dungeon. Recently I had this call:
"I'm Mrs. XXX," , a demanding voice loudly proclaimed on Jane'c cell, "Is my husband Harold here?"
"Yes ma'am," I answered, "he's tied up at the moment." Harold was trussed up on the cross while Jane was givving him a lashing. I field calls to Jane while she is having a session to keep interruptions to a minimum.
"Well, " she followed, "would you remind him to pick up my shoes at the repair shop?"
"Yes", I felt relieved, fearing a confrontation of threats with drama, "I'll tell him when he gets out Mrs. XXX."

Most of Jane's long-term clients tell their wives or girlfriends that they see her regularly. They want a service with a special packaging that their SO's will not do. It's too hard for the women to thrash their husbands one moment and then expect them to pick up the kids the next. For most people, it is unlikely they could live the BDSM lifestyle 24/7. I heard one of the wives talking to Mary:

"I know he goes to Jane's every week. He has asked me to beat him but I can't. He's happy after he's been with Jane and he is a beter husband".

Jane's sessions fufill a man's femdom fantasies and perks up their sex lives. Most of the experience is the fear of seeing Jane approach them in her leathers with a riding crop in hand as they are trussed up on the cross. She demands that confess their shortcomings to her, tells her of their secret desires and beg to be whipped. The beatings are just light enough to get them to ejaculate on her gloves or boots. She forces them to lick off their cum as a final humiliation. They thank her for the experience and leave excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment