Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Tip Jar

Recently one of the co-owners of the bar said that he wanted to sell his stake. The other owner, Sarah, encouraged Mary to buy his share. Money has been tight lately. Even with her two jobs, Mar couldn't come up with enough money to buy the other partner's stake.

I volunteered to give all of my earnings to Mar for her share of the business.  We were still very short of enough money. I wanted to help her by contributing all that I could. The next day, she took me shopping at Mr. S's and outfitted me in tight leathers. She also coached me on how to make suggestive remarks to some of the regulars.

"Dave," Mar said that evening, "Don't you have something to do in the back room?"

"I think we have enough beer and wine for tonight, " I replied.

"Dave," she ordered, "go into the back room".

I opened the door to the back room and saw one of the regulars, JJ, leaning against the cases, unbuttoning the rivets of his 501's . JJ  is a tall, lanky brown-haired boy a few years younger than me. He had a runner's build, slim with sinewy muscles. He pushed his briefs down and a long, thick cock jutted out from his fly. I knelt down and sucked it.

I had a several more sessions in the back room that night .

At first I thought I was doing freesions to keep the customers happy until one of my tricks offered me a tip.

"Here, " he said as we zipped up our pants, "this is for you". He handed me a $20. "You were beter than I expected".

I worked on several johns that evening.   When the bar closed, Mary counted the cash from the tip jar. There was more money than usual. Mary and Sarah were quite pleased with my "moonlighting".

No comments:

Post a Comment