Friday, June 17, 2011

Who do you love?

When J was hot for the body-builder, Zev, she ignored M & I. Although this was another romance with someone else, Mary was heartbroken. I could see the quiet resentment in her. She thought I didn't know about the affair and was about to break the news to me one evening when I came home.
She was in my room, sitting on my bed. Her eyes appeared watery & red. "Dave", she said in an apologetic tone, "I want to talk to you".
I set my shoulder bag on the floor and sat next to her. I thought the worst had happened: namely that Jane was evicting me.
"What's up," I asked as I touched her hand.
"It's Jane," she began, "she's hooking up with Zev." She said in a way which implied that I immediately understood the significance. I knew the news because I saw how fond J. was becomming of Z. during our sessions with him. I liked him but felt there would be no long-term relationship possible with Z and I since he described himself as "heteroflexible".

Heteroflexible is a term that is said to have started in FetLife and means basic heterosexual orientation with accommodation to same-sex activities. In my experience with women this means that will make love with either men or women at the same intensity but that they identify as heterosexual. Heteroflexible men will tolerate a guy going down on them (oral sex) but they will not reciprocate, or they will f**k a guy but not allow themselves to be f**ked by a guy. On the other hand, many straight and heteroflexible guys identify and hang out with other guys as long as "nothing gay" happens.

Zev got off when Jane ordered him  to suck my c*ck. She then ordered me to f**ck him while he was tied to the spanking table in a  "forced bi" scene. "Forced bi "wouldn't work for me as I do not feel humiliated when I have sex with guys I like. The ladies and I liked Z. a lot; the B&D sessions were exciting. I hoped Z would be a fit with our family.
That evening when Mary broke the news to me I could see that she was sad.
"Well, J is having sex with him right now ", she added. I could hear some mumbled conversation upstairs. It sounded like a B&D session. She then asked me, "how do you feel about this?"
"Mar, " I turned to her and clutched her hand, " how do YOU feel about this?"
She told me that she was upset but that this was one of many romances J had over the years and this might not last too long. This was the first time I had seen Mar, a veteran to polyamorous relationships,  feel distraught about her lover, J. Mar was the one who was usually sleeping around with several women and some guys. It seemed strange that she would become so upset about J's infrequent dalliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment