Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When we're happy

Our friends often wonder why we don't entertain in our home. It's not that we don't like visitors or that we're not social. We like seeing our friends outside of the house at the park, the beach, clubs, etc. At home we try to keep our privacy. Here is an example why.

M typically cooks the meals, I do the serving and wait on the ladies. When they are done they have me kneel to their side and feed me scraps off the plate. There is a lot more to this ritual (wn: explain other things that J & M do with me at the table), but I'll move on.

After dinner, I clean up. M stays  in the kitchen with me and directs the handling of the leftovers, etc. J is in her "study" reading or checking her online communications. M & I eventually get goofy when we play the Ldy Gaga CD that has the song:

"Not psychotic or dramatic
I like boys and that is that
Love it when you call me legs
In the morning buy me eggs
Watch your heart when we're together
Boys like you love me forever...

Boys, boys, boys....we love them" .

Although J hates to hear Gaga, we sing along with the lyrics. Mary will often give me a slap on the ass when I'm at the sink washing dishes.

I'll say something  like: "is that all you got!".

When she's ready, M will yank on my collar or pull my ear and point me toward the stairs. I know this means a trip to the dungeon in the basement. We go down, she attached my shackles to the cross and lets loose with her whipping toys.

Often J comes downstairs to fold clothes or do other things nearby. She stands near the open door to the dungeon and listens to the whir of the leather through the air, the thud on my back and my "ows". J is letting M go solo with me but hovers nearby just in case help is needed.

When the session is done, J usually comes into the room and feels the welts that M has inflicted on me. The two ladies caress me and we start to chat.

"You liked that didn't you, Dave?" one of them asks.

"Yes, Ma'am," I answer drowsilly as I am still in subspace.

After a while the ladies release me and we return upstairs to J's bedroom.  I am attached to her rack facing the bed while the women make out . (wn.: I wrote about a typical session in my other blog "Dave's Adventure")

If we had friends over, the dinner part would be like other people (excpt for my kneeling at their side and the feeding). Even out BDSM friends might be surprised M & I are clowning around in the kitchen and into a pain session in the dungeon the next moment  . How can this happen? When the ladies are happy and fufilled I have a chance of receiving discipline. Sometimes we finish dinner and go our respecive ways. But other times, when the moment is right and when they appreciate my gift of submission to them, they feel generous to give me what I crave.

People who are not familiar with the BDSM lifestyle may think discipline is some kind of punishment for being bad, but for us it is the fufillment of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment