Monday, June 20, 2011

Protocols & rituals

Jane has established protocols for me. I kneel before her when she comes home or when I return from work. I'm usually dressed in boxer-briefs and a skimpy teeshirt. She initiates the conversation by asking my account for tasks that she has given me. We then talk about how we feel about our relationship. I reveal any fantasies about her that I have had that day. We have our "truthful moment" when I can say whatever is on my mind without consequence.

Usually I am kneeling next to the desk in her study. We go over her appointments and any calls she would like me to return. After this, I clean up the bathroom & kitchen and serve her a glass of wine. If she has more work to do, Jane ties my hands behind my back and pushes me under her desk. Her feet massage my body while she is working. We chat like this:

"If I beat you tonight," Jane says, "would you like me to use the flogger or the cane?"

"The flogger is nice to start," I reply, "but end it with the cane, please, ma'am."

"And how many strokes do you deserve tonight, slave?" Jane continues.

"Twenty, please", I reply.

"Maybe I'll give you 40 since you've been bad lately, yes?"

"Yes, ma'am", I reply in a choked whisper.

The conversation is a tease that works up my fear. I know I'm going to feel a lot of pain tonight. Jane strokes my briefs with her foot and my cock stiffens. She has me trained to lust for pain and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment